Thermaltake, brand known for cooling, gaming gear, and enthusiast memory solutions, introduced the Smart BM2 750W/650W/550W/450W Bronze Power Supplies. This series of PSU is budget aware users and has a semi-modular flat cable design which provides effortless cable routing.
The Smart BM2 Series Bronze PSU adapt high quality Japanese main capacitors, which improves durability and offers high stability. This series is also equipped with a silent 140mm rifle bearing fan, which keeps the PSU cool while remaining quiet; also, it has a powerful single 12 voltage rail and DC to DC design for the best compatibility.
We also get the staLet along with the industrial-grade protection design: OVP, OPP, OCP, OTP, and short protection, giving users a worry-free experience. If you’re looking for a simple PSU with promising features, the new Smart BM2 80 PLUS Bronze Series Power Supply Units will be the one to get.
Features of the Thermaltake Smart BM2 Bronze Series Power Supply Units:
- Ultra-Quiet 140mm Rifle Bearing Fan
- High-Quality Japanese Main Capacitors
- Modular Low Profile Flat Black Cables
- single +12V rail and DC to DC design for the best compatibility
- 80 PLUS for PF1 ARGB Platinum Series delivers up to 92% efficiency